Welcome to Teacup Lodge
Formerly known as “Bashful’s Bungalow”, the house was acquired by Ian & Nancy Johnson in September 2016 and shortly after, given a new name and a whole new attitude!
The name “Teacup Lodge” is a tribute to our British family heritage, as well as a tie-in to one of Disney’s most famous theme park rides.
The property is one of the absolute best townhomes in the entire Windsor Hills community and occupies a prime location, literally steps away from the clubhouse and all the great facilities of the resort. This 3 bed/3 bath home-away-from-home has everything you could dream of for the perfect central Florida Vacation.
Teacup Lodge was fully renovated and updated to the highest standards in May of 2015. The following are just a few of the upgrades you will find:
- Granite Countertops in the kitchen
- ALL new furniture: Every single piece of furniture is brand new, including mattresses
- ALL new bed linens and towels
- New carpet throughout on both levels
- All new paint
- New flat screen TV's (32", 40", 42" and 60")
- All new Stainless Steel Appliances
- Programmable AC Thermostat
- Roku 3 streaming device in the Master bedroom
- Cordless phones in three main rooms
- Free NETFLIX account in the living room and Master Bedroom
Ian & Nancy have both made careers in the hospitality industry (cruise lines and resorts) and collectively they have almost 40 years’ experience. They understand what it takes to make a vacation special, and take great pride in operating Teacup Lodge to very high standards.
You can reach us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by Phone at: +1 (876) 597-8639